Excellent for training clinicians in the techniques associated with abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) ultrasound imaging. Blue Phantom’s abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound phantom training platform allows users to develop and practice ultrasound imaging skills such as using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, the recognition of normal and pathological ultrasound imaging characteristics, and utilization of the ultrasound system’s calculation modules. A hand bulb offers the user the ability to generate pulsatility within the arterial structures in the ultrasound training model as the aorta, iliac arteries, and renal arteries. The internal structures include the aorta with a fusiform abdominal aortic aneurysm with simulated thrombus, iliac arteries, renal arteries, inferior vena cava (IVC), hemoperitoneum, spine, bowel, liver segment and other miscellaneous structures. All blood vessels are fluid filled.
This extremely realistic life size ultrasound simulation training model will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with an abdominal imaging transducer. Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model repeatedly without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. This ultrasound simulation model is excellent for internal medicine, radiology, emergency medicine, critical care, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Life sized ultrasound training model containing an abdominal ultrasound tissue module with a fusiform abdominal aortic aneurysm and simulated thrombus, renal and iliac arteries, inferior vena cava (IVC), simulated bowel and colon, peritoneal fluid (hemoperitoneum), liver segment, and spine for extremely realistic training
- Train clinicians to develop and practice ultrasound imaging skills
- Pulsatile arteries (generated manually using a hand bulb)
- Extremely durable; use for repeated training
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Contains anatomical landmarks for the most realistic simulation training
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Purchase includes 1 bottle of simulated blood refill solution; 235mls bottle
What's in the Box
- Abdominal Aortic Anesurysm (AAA) Training Model
- User Guide CD