The Blue Phantom bone fracture ultrasound training model is perfect for training clinicians and students in the technique of using ultrasound to identify bone fractures. The bone fracture training model allows users to develop and practice the psycho-motor skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of bone fractures, and manipulation of fractured bones to recognize and identify normal versus abnormal imaging characteristics.
Our uncompromising quality and extended shelf life allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including emergency medicine, surgery, general ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills center, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstration.
- Fractured bone ultrasound training model
- Life-like image quality allows you to teach using a real ultrasound system
- Available in greenstick or crepitus fractures
- Images and feels like real tissue
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system and appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Size 7" x 5" x 2.5" (17cm x 13 cm x 6 cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 3.0 lbs. (1.3 Kg.)
- Made in USA