Based on our proven endovaginal ultrasound training model platform, Blue Phantom’s ultrasound guided sonohysterography and sonosalpingography training mannequin allows users to develop and practice procedural skills and ultrasound imaging skills as using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of normal and pathological structures, utilize ultrasound to guide catheter placements, infuse saline for uterine dilatation for evaluation of the presence of endometrial pathology and to evaluate the fallopian tubes for patency or guide the deployment of devices. Use for repeated training; all fluid will be automatically expelled or can be drawn back into the syringe upon completion of the procedure simulation.
This extremely realistic life size Ob/gyn ultrasound simulation training model can be utilized with any ultrasound imaging system configured with an endovaginal ultrasound transducer so users can use their own ultrasound system for simulation training. Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts.
- Life sized Ob/Gyn ultrasound training model ideal for teaching or learning how to perform endovaginal ultrasound guided procedures including sonohysterography and sonosalpingography
- Realistic pelvic anatomy includes endovaginal canal, cervix, cervical canal, uterus, endometrial canal, fibroids, bladder, patent fallopian tubes, and bowel
- Use your own ultrasound system for simulation training; train when you want, where you want, without the risks, costs and difficulty or arranging for human models
- Use with any ultrasound system with an endovaginal transducer
- Gain imaging and procedural proficiencies
- Accurately mimics the feel and imaging characteristics of an actual endovaginal exam
- Practice on realistic simulation models prior to performing procedures on patients
- Ultra realistic and durable design provides a long life, which ultimately saves you money
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality